Library is the place of knowledge open for academicians and students. The library has more than 20000 volumes of books on a variety of subjects. Utmost care is taken in developing resources for each department. Our Library subscribes to more than 68 International and National Periodicals and has a good collection of latest CDs on various fields. The house keeping operations of the Library is fully automated with libsoft 9.0 Library Automation Software.
VISION & MISION
Our Vision is to provide world-class knowledge resource that not only caters to the curricular requirement but also promotes intellectual enquiry and research. We propose to achieve this through superior quality service consistently.
- Covered area 1,250 sq. mt. with comfortable Furnitures.
- Internet facility
- IEL-Online E-Journal Access through INDEST-AICTE Consortium.
- OPAC facility
- No. of books - more than20000 and No. of Titles 17985, 68 periodicals including 25 foreign technical journals and magazines from professional societies such as ACM, IEEE, ASME and magazines like PC magazine, Dr. Dobb's. Linux, etc.
- Fully computerized library information system with Bar coding of books and ID cards to enable laser scanning of issue, return and stock taking.
- Separate section for Text and Reference books and Periodicals
The Library functions from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm on all working days.
In addition we also have individual departmental libraries holding a good stock for all the departments.
NON-BOOK MATERIAL RESOURCES
The collection comprises more than573CD-ROMs. Subjects range from Computer Science, Electronics and BusineesManagement, Computer Applications, Mathematics and Science and humanities, General books.
FURNITURE AND SEATING CAPACITY OF LIBRARY
300 students at a time can be allowed for use library dimension
4 Mbps Reliance Internet connection is provided for access to the electronic resources. There are more than 8 computer systems available in the E-journal section to access Internet. Internet is available to the students and faculty from 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM.
The house keeping operations of the library is fully automated with IDENIZEN Library Automation Software.
All the students, faculty members and employees of the Institute are eligible for the membership of the library.
- Lending service
- E-Books Access
- Reference service
- Information Retrieval/Internet Print out.
- Service for career & Placement Aids
- Referral Service
- SDI Service
- Current awareness service
- Inter library Loan Service
- Reprography service
- Multimedia based User Orientations.
- Internet Access
- Maintaining Question Bank
- E-Journals (Full text) Access
- Book Bank for SC/ST students
OPAC (ONLINE PUBLIC ACCESS CATALOG)
The Quickest way to locate resources of Books, CDs, project reports and Bound Volumes in the Library is to search the library catalog (OPAC)
INSTUTIONAL MEMBERSHIPS OF OTHER LIBRARIES
- IIM, Bangalore
- IISc, Bangalore